Thursday, August 18, 2011

Welcome Real Estate Investing Newbies!

Welcome to my blog! Hopefully, like me, you are just beginning your real estate investment efforts, and we can learn and grow together. I have been wanting to invest in real estate since I was a teenager, but a combination of misinformation, fear, doubt, and lack of start-up capital has held me back. Well, no more! Today begins a journey; I will learn everything I need to know and do whatever it takes to succeed in real estate investment. Right now the market is down, which means it is a buyer's market. So it's time to get out there and get some deals going! I will post here as I learn new things that I believe would be valuable to other newbies, and update you on my progress, including my successes and failures, as I take each step in the long path to being a successful real estate investor.

No comments:

Post a Comment